Model talk Forum Index FAQ Memberlist Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Model talk
all the talk bout thegioi nguoi mau

nd us now and we’re ex View next topic
View previous topic
panxing18

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Patriots acquired Danny Shelton to help fill a big hole in the middle of the defensive line.

He’s trying to become a little less big Authentic Adrian Peterson Jersey , however.

The former Cleveland first-rounder who was acquired in a March trade said he’s getting used to a more aggressive conditioning program, as he tries to get down to 335 pounds.

“My body’s adjusting to all the running, man,” Shelton said, via Phil Perry of NBC Sports Boston. “It’s pretty crazy. But I like it.”

Of course Michael Pierce Jersey , Shelton has only been on one other team, but said he can tell a change in the Patriots program to the one he was used to. And after gaining weight this offseason, he’s working to get back into the kind of shape he wants to be in. The Patriots take pride in running the hill next to their practice fields, something he’s looking forward to.

“Just getting my mind ready for it,” Shelton said. “We haven’t gotten to that part. It is deceiving. It doesn’t look too tough. But just hearing from some of the guys Jamaal Williams Jersey , it’s not something you want to mess with.”

While he might not have lived up to expectations in Cleveland, he’s the kind of buy-low (he was acquired along with a fifth-round pick for a 2019 third) addition the Patriots have succeeded with in the past.

HOUSTON (AP) — A high school hit hard by Hurricane Harvey is getting a new playing surface thanks to the Houston Texans.

The Texans said Monday that they’re donating the turf they played on at NRG Stadium last season to C.E. King High School after its field was destroyed in flooding from Harvey, which hit the area last August.

“These guys get to go out there every day and know that they’re playing on something that J.J. Watt played on,” King coach Derek Fitzhenry said. “Of course, that’s everybody’s favorite player Trent Taylor Jersey , so it’s exciting.”

Fitzhenry and several members of the team were guests of the Texans at practice on Monday, and Watt spoke to the group for a few minutes before posing for pictures with them.

“It means a lot to me to play on a field the Texans played on,” senior linebacker Rodrick Crumedy said. “I’ve never even stepped on an NFL field, so stepping on one every day will mean a lot to me.”

Students at the high school had to attend classes in an elementary school last year because of damage from the flooding, and much of the team’s equipment and facilities were lost. Almost a year later Youth Dustin Byfuglien Jersey , the team is excited about a fresh start this season on its fancy albeit gently used turf.

“These guys have really come through that struggle really well,” Fitzhenry said. “A lot of that stuff is behind us now and we’re excited for this year.”

Before Watt spent time with the guys, several other players stopped by to chat with them on their way off the field after practice. Linebacker Benardrick McKinney encouraged them to work hard and wished them luck on their season. Safety Tyrann Mathieu smiled broadly as he autographed miniature helmets for the players.

“Any time we can reach out to the high schools and help them out in the ways that we do — we do a great job headed by (Texans president) Jamey Rootes and his crew,” Texans coach Bill O’Brien said. “They do a great job with community relations and I think the high school football is a big part of that.”
Cheap Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic