Model talk Forum Index FAQ Memberlist Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Model talk
all the talk bout thegioi nguoi mau

speaking up at certain times," he said. "You have View next topic
View previous topic
zgr123

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PHILADELPHIA - Two straight losses at home forces the Philadelphia Eagles to win and hope for help.The defending NFC East champions no longer control their playoff destiny following Sunday nights 38-27 loss to the Dallas Cowboys (10-4).The Eagles (9-5) still have a chance to win the division, but need the Cowboys to lose at least one game.Youre just wasting energy if youre thinking about anything else except for Washington, Eagles coach Chip Kelly said, referring to Saturdays game at the Redskins (3-11).I think thats our job as coaches, to make sure that they really, truly understand that. But I dont worry about this group from that standpoint.If the Eagles beat the Redskins and the Cowboys lose at home to Indianapolis (10-4), Philadelphia regains control of first place.The Eagles then would clinch the East with a win at the New York Giants (5-9) in the last game. If Dallas lost to the Colts and Redskins, the Eagles would only have to win one more game.The teams wild-card chances are much slimmer. The Eagles have to win both games and would need Seattle, Green Bay or Detroit to lose two games.If we dont beat Washington, then there are no scenarios that really can be played out in anybodys head, Kelly said. And I dont know if playing a scenario out in your head makes you feel better or whatever; I dont know how that helps you. Its about one thing we can do and thats go out and play against Washington on Saturday.The Eagles dominated the Cowboys on the road on Thanksgiving, winning 33-10 and putting themselves in position to possibly earn a first-round bye. But they havent been the same team since that win.The Seahawks shut down Mark Sanchez and the rest of the offence in a 24-14 win last week that snapped Philadelphias 10-game home winning streak in the regular season.Then the Cowboys came out fired up in their rematch and jumped out to a 21-0 lead. The Eagles rallied to take a 24-21 lead in the third quarter only to watch it disappear quickly.Sanchez threw two interceptions, tight end Brent Celek lost a fumble at a crucial time and cornerback Bradley Fletcher struggled against Dez Bryant, who had three touchdowns.Despite Sanchezs struggles, hell be under centre at Washington. Nick Foles still hasnt been cleared to return after breaking his collarbone on Nov. 2.Like most people, I saw good and bad, Kelly said of Sanchezs performance. The throw to (Jeremy Maclin) for the long run was a real big-time throw. There were a couple throws on the sideline that I thought he made, but then there were some other throws that he missed.___Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP_RobMaaddi Mitchell Schwartz Browns Jersey . The premature end left 26 players still to finish the round in the Asian Tour event. Siddikur, who shot a bogey-free first round to share the lead with five others, eagled the par-5 first hole before bogeying twice and rebounding with six birdies. DeMario Davis Browns Jersey . 1 and reigning champion Caroline Wozniacki was among Thursdays third-round winners, while second- seeded Victoria Azarenka pulled out of the draw at the $4. http://www.probrownsonline.com/authentic-michael-bowie-browns-jersey/ . The teams all-time leading scorer, DeRo has won everything there is to win in MLS. Travis Coons Browns Jersey . Watch the game live on TSN and TSN GO at 9pm et/6pm pt. Serge Ibaka returned to the Thunder lineup from a calf injury that was supposed to sideline him for the remainder of the postseason and the results were sparkling. Tramon Williams Browns Jersey . -- Center Max Unger and tight end Zach Miller are both probable for the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday against the New York Giants and Percy Harvins recovery continues to be slow.DAVIE, Fla. - Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill says he read only few pages of the investigative report on the teams bullying scandal, but hes confident the necessary changes will be made to ensure a healthy locker room environment. Tannehill, a starter since the first game of his rookie season in 2012, said hes ready to help by taking on more leadership. Speaking Monday at a celebrity golf tournament organized by former Dolphins star Jason Taylor, Tannehill made his first public comments regarding the 144-page report released Feb. 14. Investigators found that guard Richie Incognito and two other offensive linemen engaged in persistent harassment directed at tackle Jonathan Martin, another offensive lineman and an assistant trainer. "I saw a few pages of it," Tannehill said. "I got overwhelmed by 140-and-whatever pages and skipped it. Im just glad its out. The evaluations and summaries have been made, the points have been taken and now we can move forward. Theres no more being anxious about it coming out. Weve had the consequences and repercussions, and now we can put it in the past and move forward." The Dolphins fired offensive line coach Jim Turner and longtime head athletic trainer Kevin ONeill for their roles in the scandal, and coach Joe Philbin pledged to improve the workplace culture. NFL punishment of players who engaged in harassment may be forthcoming in the form oof fines, suspensions or both.dddddddddddd Tannehill could find him playing behind an entirely new line to start the 2014 season. Even so, he considers fallout from the scandal in the past. "I think its behind us at this point," he said. "Obviously well try to learn from it and correct things Coach Philbin and the coaching staff feel need to be changed. We want to have a healthy locker room." Tannehill was a member of the teams leadership council last season, but at 25, he said hes still growing into the role of a leader. "You definitely get more comfortable speaking up at certain times," he said. "You have the respect. Thats the big thing having the other guys respect in the locker room. You cant come in with no respect and try to own the place. At this point hopefully I have some respect in the locker room, and now I can assert myself." Taylor is part of an advisory group formed last fall by team owner Stephen Ross that also includes Tony Dungy, Don Shula, Dan Marino and Curtis Martin. The group, which has yet to meet, will review organizational conduct policies and make recommendations on areas for improvement. "We have all seen the report," Taylor said. "We know what it says. In the coming days and weeks we will have a discussion about it, and that discussion will stay between me, Mr. Ross and the other members of the committee." Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic